Castlebar School values strong relationships with parents and carers. As part of our Annual Review process, we ask all parents to provide feedback on our school each year.
In 2020-21, 98% of our parents/carers agreed that their child was happy in Castlebar School. 98% said their child was well looked after in school and 98% agreed that their child is safe in Castlebar School. 98% of parents/carers agreed that the school is well led and managed. See the attached report for full details.
A sample of comments from Parents and Carers in 2020-21:
- “My child has been really happy at this school and it’s made a real difference to their life.”
- “I can see that my child is happy, so I am happy. I am so glad I chose this school!”
- “The staff have gone above and beyond for both me and my daughter and has really been so supportive in every possible way.”
- “Great communication and support/resources from all of his class staff, especially over lockdown. Thank you!”
- “We are so proud of our son and how well he is doing in school and very thankful to all the staff who are taking such good care of him.”
- “My child’s teacher has been Fab! She really knows my child’s needs. I am so so happy with her!”
- “The way the staff manages my child’s behaviour is brilliant as it is important for my child to learn boundaries whilst maintaining a good relationship with the teacher and class staff.”
- “I think that Castlebar is a great school and I am thankful for the achievements made.”
- “Thank you to everyone at Castlebar for their continued support and hard work”
Please feel free to contact the school office if you would like to provide feedback or to discuss any concerns that you may have.
Castlebar also welcomes parents to provide feedback via Parent View.