Parent & Carer Feedback
Castlebar School values strong relationships with parents and carers. As part of our Annual Review process, we ask all parents to provide feedback on our school each year.
In 2017-18, 99% of our parents/carers agreed that their child was happy in Castlebar School. 99% agreed that their child is safe in Castlebar School and 100% said their child was well looked after in school. 99% of parents/carers agreed that the school is well led and managed. See the attached report for full details.
A sample of comments from Parents and Carers in 2017-18:
- “My child loves going to school and spending time with his friends. He enjoys swimming.”
- “My child has been really happy at this school and it’s made a real difference to her life.”
- “My child thrives when she feels safe and happy. The school is fantastic at working out my child’s interests and using them to encourage and further her developments.”
- “He has developed well beyond expectations, as such my aspirations for him are to achieve greater independence as he grows.”
- “We believe that Castlebar is meeting my child’s needs exceptionally well.”
- “We are so proud of our son and how well he is doing in school and very thankful to all the staff who are taking such good care of him.”
- “We are constantly amazed and thrilled at how hard you all work and the wonderful progress we see.”
- “Castlebar is a home away from home for our child. We would be lost without the commitment and dedication of its staff.”
- “We think the school and staff are amazing.”
- “I am very happy with the progress my child has made. I can see a great difference which is amazing.”
Please feel free to contact the school office if you would like to provide feedback or to discuss any concerns that you may have.
Castlebar also welcomes parents to provide feedback via Parent View. To access Parent View, please click on the image below;