Castlebar is an Outstanding school and has been designated as a Teaching School. Our School is a rewarding and inspiring place to work. We are very proud of our achievements and the children we are privileged to work with.
We look for outstanding practitioners who can contribute to our continued success and offer opportunities for continual professional development and career progression.
Please explore our website to gain an insight into our values and ethos and do contact us if you would like further information.
We currently have the following opportunities:
- Class Teacher (MLD/SLD)
- Finance Assistant – Part-Time, Term Time only
- Pupil Data Administrator – Term-time
- Social Worker/Child and Family Support Worker (Maternity Cover)
- Teaching School Admin Assistant – Part-Time, Term Time only (Fixed Term Contract)
- School Meals Supervisory Assistant
Further information about these roles is available through the TES website which can be accessed through this link : TES jobs website.