General Data Protection Regulation
Data Protection and Information Sharing
Castlebar school aims to ensure that all personal data collected about staff, pupils, parents, governors, visitors and other individuals is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the general data protection regulation (GDPR) and the expected provisions of the data protection act 2018 as set out in the data protection bill.
- Castlebar School – Privacy Notice for Pupils and Parents
- Castlebar School – Privacy Notice for Staff
- Castlebar School – Privacy Notice for School Governors and other Volunteers
The GDPR introduces a duty on all organisations to report certain types of personal data breaches to the relevant supervisory authority. This must be done within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach and the organisation must take steps to reduce the impact of any data breach particularly where a breach is likely to result in a high risk of adversely affecting individuals’ rights and freedoms. For further information please see the Data Breach Policy link below. All data breaches should be reported immediately using the template form below.
Data Protection Officer
Castlebar school have appointed a dedicated data officer. The data protection officer is responsible for overseeing data protection within the school. Please contact the data protection officer if you have any questions in this regard.
- Data Protection Officer: Craig Stilwell
- Address: Judicium Consulting Ltd, 72 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0203 326 9174