Skip to content
Castlebar School Mission Statement
To provide an inclusive, outstanding education for children (4-11 years) who have complex moderate to severe learning difficulties, including autistic spectrum conditions.
Castlebar School’s Vision
- To provide a warm, safe and welcoming school
- To encourage all children to express themselves creatively
- To create a well organised and effective learning environment
- To present all children with challenges that will equip them to realise their full potential
- To differentiate the national curriculum to meet all children’s special educational needs
- To develop a skilled and highly motivated workforce
- To develop all children’s communication, socialisation and independence skills
- To encourage and promote British Values of mutual respect and tolerance within a multicultural community
We wish all our pupils and their families a great summer. Best wishes for those pupils moving on and we look forward to seeing those returning to Castlebar on Wednesday 5th September.